can we just talk about the biggest plot twist in doctor who history
Can we talk about how I’m still not over this plot twist.
you can see the realization in the doctor and martha’s eyes as they’re smiling and it dawns on them that Jack is going to become a giant face
Just one line and I lost my shit.
Loki: A Scrapbook. Here are some better photos! I tried to arrange the book in a chronological order going from baby to adult. An 80 page full color collection of the Loki related art I did since July 2013 till Mar 2014.
Some Fast info:
- $35 for the book, Hardcover, Gold Foil.
- 80 pages, full color, has several sketches and illustrations not seen online
- US shipping $6, Everywhere else $25 (I’m sorry!! US postal service raised prices!)
- Internationals can combine shipping with pillows and other books. See here for more details.
- TOTAL COST USA: $41
- TOTAL COST INTERNATIONAL: $60
- You will only be billed in June when I am about to ship the book!!
- All Pre-Orders will come with an exclusive 8.5x 11in print that will be revealed later!
- First 100 orders will get a simple sketch autograph in the book (kind of like this )(as of writing, there are less than 10 slots left)
- I will get the books around the end of June and ship them as soon as I get them
- Pre-orders open till late June 2014
This was super fun to make and I learnt a lot designing this book from scratch, thank you for sharing in my love!
note: the final book will have a matte hardcover instead of the gloss in the sample here.
Thank you so much you are an amazing person okay what a lovely message! You deserve the good things okay you wonderful person you ♥
Matt Smith meets Matt look-alike on The Graham Norton Show (x)
I’M SO HAPPY
I FOLLOW MATT ON TUMBLR AND JUST
Meet Matt, Matt’s Cousin Matt.
IT’S THE GUY FROM THE NOTLITERALLY THROUGH TIME VIDEO
I RECOGNISE YOU MAN
Tumblr in 2 gifs
Not to mention the fact that people on Tumblr will most likely lock the beautiful people in a cellar until they do in fact fall in love with us.
OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY THAT MY FAVOURITE CARTOON AS A CHILD WAS ABOUT STOCKHOLM SYNDROM?!